- Children Vaccination/Immunization
- Inpatient Pediatrics
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric ENT
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
- Child Development
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Mental Health
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Speech Language Therapy
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
Speech Language Therapy
If your child is late to talk, their speech is not understandable to strangers, stuttering develops, or language development seems to get stalled, there are several ways you can help.
It is important for parents to understand exactly what type or types of language problems their child may have in order to make sure that they get the right kind of therapy.
Assessment and therapy at Danat Al Emarat Hospital and Danat Al Emarat Clinic in Abu Dhabi include:
- Speech and language disorders and delays in children and adults.
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties in children.
- Swallowing disorders in adults.
- Communication disorders and difficulties.
- Voice disorders in children and adults.
- Fluency disorders in children and adults.
- VFSS/MBS – swallow x-ray for children and adults.
- Prevention of the occurrence or development of communication and swallowing difficulties.
Doctors practicing in Speech Language Pathologist
This service is available at these clinics
Danat Al Emarat Hospital
Abu Dhabi Gate City، Abu Dhabi