The most common problems in children are those involving disorders of urination, reproductive organs and testes ranging from congenital (present at birth) structural abnormalities to acquired problems such as voiding disorders and urinary tract infections.
At Danat Al Emarat Hospital in Abu Dhabi, our pediatric urologist provides evaluation and management of voiding disorders, Hydronephrosis, Hypospadias vesicoureteral reflux, and conditions that require surgery.
Our services include:
- Surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, and bladder) including genital abnormalities, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development).
- Surgery for groin conditions in childhood and adolescence (undescended testes, hydrocele/hernia, varicocele).
- Surgical management of tumors of the kidney, bladder, and testes.
- Evaluation and postnatal management of urological tract problems identified before birth (antenatal hydronephrosis, posterior urethral valves).
- Evaluation and management of urinary tract problems associated with neurological conditions such as spina bifida.
- Treatment of urinary incontinence in children
- Urodynamic assessment for voiding disorders
This service is available at these clinics
Danat Al Emarat Hospital
Abu Dhabi Gate City، Abu Dhabi