Our highly-trained team diagnoses and treats conditions with the digestive system, gastrointestinal (GI) tract, rectum, anus and liver such as colon polyps, hepatitis, heartburn, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, gallbladder and biliary tract disease, nutritional problems, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and pancreatitis. Using minimally invasive procedures to examine and treat digestive tract problems, physicians would insert tubes through the mouth, nose or rectum for diagnosis and/or treatment purposes in our advanced endoscopy unit.
Conditions treated at our gastroenterology department include but not limited to:
- General conditions and abdominal disorders: abdominal pain, bloating and gas, chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, heartburn and indigestion
- Colon disorders: Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis colon polyps, colorectal cancer screening, irritable bowel syndrome
- Disorders in the gallbladder, liver and bile ducts
- Disorders in the pancreas
- Functional heartburn
- Bacterial infections (such as helicobacter pylori infection)
- Stomach Bleeding
- Peptic Ulcers
- Pre-cancerous and cancerous lesions
We have experienced gastroenterologists in our team who exploit the best methods for the treatment of patients. They ensure to use minimally invasive approaches to operate on patients so that they bear minimal pain and witness minimal scars.
This service is available at these clinics
Danat Al Emarat Hospital
Abu Dhabi Gate City، Abu Dhabi