Our team will make your wishes come true. For an enjoyable and stress-free journey, then Danat Al Emarat would be your ultimate choice to welcome your newborn. Our team of highly-qualified obstetricians and well-trained midwives provide holistic care to women to ensure a smooth delivery. Our team is trained to implement international standards of medical services at all times. The obstetricians provide complete consultation and advice to women before and after childbirth. The midwives nurse the patients to ensure a speedy recovery. We also provide proper medications that keep your pain-free through pregnancy and even after the birth of child, led by our team of anesthesiologists.
With more than 5,000 deliveries a year, mommies and babies are the center of our world. For any to-be mother, the period of labor and delivery can be overwhelming. However, we ensure that you pass this period comfortably and enjoy your pregnancy as well as childbirth thoroughly. We have 10 private rooms in our labor unit that are similar to our private patient rooms. Our nurses and obstetricians are available round the clock to assure that you have a comfortable delivery and smooth recovery. The units are fully-equipped with all the machinery and amenities needed so that you go through a positive experience of childbirth.
Book a maternity tour
You have the chance to tour our labor ward and patient rooms to learn more about our services. You’ll also be able to meet our team, who will be available to answer any questions you may have. You may book an appointment through the link below, or you could take the tour as part of our antenatal classes.
BOOK A TOUR BOTTOM (email to be provided later)
WHY CHOOSE TO HAVE YOUR BABY AT DANAT AL EMARAT HOSPITAL?
- Fully equipped labor ward with 10 rooms, that are set-up similarly as our luxurious private patient rooms
- One of the largest and most advanced Neonatal Intensive Care Units in Abu Dhabi (NICU) and encompasses a Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) onsite
- One of few hospitals in Abu Dhabi to have a Fetal Medicine Unit
- Consultant-led care
- Access to a range of pregnancy scans including NIPT
- Access to an expert team of Anesthesiologists Postnatal care
- Yoga classes and prenatal strength classes offered to our patients weekly
- Antenatal classes for mothers and fathers-to-be
- 24/7 onsite obstetrics services
- Private rooms and a range of rooms to choose from
- Newborn baby check for all patients, and a full subspecialized pediatric department where your child can be cared for up to 18 years old.
Doctors practicing in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery
This service is available at these clinics
Danat Al Emarat Hospital
Abu Dhabi Gate City، Abu Dhabi