- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Internal Medicine
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Pain Management Clinic
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Breast Imaging & Diagnostics
- Family Medicine
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Allergy & Immunology
- Community Health Programs
Internal Medicine physicians specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care across a wide spectrum of illnesses that affect adults. Whether the problem is common or rare, complex or simple, acute or chronic our world-class internists have the clinical expertise to handle illnesses with compassionate, evidence-based, patient-centered high-quality care. Their range of expertise includes prevention, screening and treatment and management of:
- Hypertension and its complications
- Diabetes and its complications
- Cholesterol and lipids problems
- Abdominal pain and gastrointestinal problems
- Liver diseases
- Stomach problems
- Thyroid and other endocrine-related disorders
- Urinary problems
- Headache and some neurological and chest problems.
- Medical treatment for obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Infectious diseases like; gastroenteritis, respiratory and chest infection, urinary tract infections and others….
- Pre-operative assessment
- vaccinations and adult immunizations
When required, the internist will refer you to a sub-specialist for further treatment.
Depending on a patient’s symptoms, a thorough physician examination by our internists and possibly lab tests and radiology studies will be carried out, taking into note a detailed medical and family history. Our internists would work closely with our other specialists in diagnosing and treating patients, as needed, providing care for our inpatients in our different wards as well as our outpatient specialty clinics.
In addition to treatments, our internists provide preventive advice and recommendations in lifestyle changes to our patients to help them adapt healthy lifestyles.
This service is available at these clinics
Danat Al Emarat Hospital
Abu Dhabi Gate City، Abu Dhabi