- Advanced Minimal Invasive Gynecological Surgery
- Endometriosis Management & Treatment
- Pelvic Pain Management & Treatment
- Cosmetic Gynecology
- Reproductive Medicine & IVF
- Family Planning
- Cervical Health (Screening & HPV Vaccinations)
- Anesthesiology & Pain Management
- Gynecological Oncology
Couples looking for medical advice in family planning are advised to visit our Danat Al Emarat obstetricians. Your choice of a birth control method depends on a number of factors, including your health, your marital sexual activity, and whether or not you want children. We suggest precautions that both the husband and wife should take to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Furthermore, we also guide on various barrier methods and contraception techniques that can be used to control pregnancy and help with family planning.
As per the couple’s desire, a certain gap/natural spacing between births of babies for the well-being of the entire family is recommended. Furthermore, the husband and wife should take appropriate precautions to prevent unwanted pregnancy. That is why family planning becomes essential.
Our services of family planning service include:
- Education regarding natural spacing and barrier methods
- Hormonal contraceptives including contraceptive pills, injections and implants.
- Intrauterine contraceptive devices including hormonal intrauterine devices
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation (only if medically indicated)
Doctors practicing in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery
This service is available at these clinics
Danat Al Emarat Hospital
Abu Dhabi Gate City، Abu Dhabi