- Internal Medicine
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Psychology & Psychiatry
- Pain Management Clinic
- Breast Imaging & Diagnostics
- Family Medicine
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Allergy & Immunology
- Community Health Programs
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
At Danat Al Emarat’s Dermatology Department, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide our patients with results-driven laser and dermatology procedures. With some of the safest and most advanced lasers and equipment on the market, our experienced staff is able to deliver the most effective treatments possible. We offer comprehensive treatments for problems ranging from the most common to the most severe conditions for a wide range of body, skin and hair disorders.
Some of the medical dermatology conditions include:
- Excessive/abnormal sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Infectious and auto-immune diseases of the skin
- Nail and hair conditions, including hair loss (alopecia)
- Pediatric skin conditions, including eczema and rashes
- Skin and soft tissue tumors (both benign and malignant)
- Skin cancer
Cosmetic treatments include laser for hair removal, skin tightening, radiofrequency for wrinkles and rejuvenation, chemical peeling, Botox and fillers.
Numerous health conditions can lead to the development of certain skin disorders but some skin conditions have no known cause. Some of the most common causes for skin disorders are:
- Genetic makeup
- Illnesses affecting the thyroid, immune system, kidneys, and other body system
- Immune system problems can cause skin conditions
Chronic skin conditions such as:
1. Rosacea – which is characterized by small, red, pus-filled bumps on the face
2. Psoriasis – is an autoimmune skin disease that causes red, scaly skin that may feel painful, swollen or hot. If some has psoriasis, they are likely to get some other conditions, including: Psoriatic arthritis, Obesity, Diabetes, Cardiovascular problems and High Blood Pressure.
3. Vitiligo – is a condition in which the skin loses its pigment cells which results in large, irregular patches of skin.
4. Eczema – Atopic dermatitis (eczema) is a condition that makes your skin red and itchy.
5. Cellulitis – a serious bacterial skin infection, that makes the skin appear swollen and red and is typically painful and warm to the touch.
6. Melasma (more common in pregnant women) – also known as the mask of pregnancy because it is sometimes triggered by an increase in hormones in pregnant women, which results in symmetrical, blotchy, brownish facial pigmentation.
We offer a combination of minimal invasive (e.g., scalp biopsies), semi-invasive (e.g., trichogram), or noninvasive tests (e.g., video trichoscopy). Our multimodality treatment approach targets each of the causes for individual particular case. Treatments include:
- Micro infusion of Medications
- Hair Laser Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Botulinic Block
- Fractional Regrowth
Scar appearance is affected by an individual’s age, racial features, former surgical repair and location on the body or face. Improving scars requires a customized approach that is driven by patient concerns. Our working concept is that the earliest possible approach should be done for scars. Even then, several year-old scars can still benefit from treatment such as:
- Vascular Lasers
- Collagen booster Lasers
- Laser Assisted Drug-delivery
- Ablative or Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing
- Anti-proliferative Injections
- Fractional Radiofrequency
- Dermal Fillers
- Collagen Stimulator infusion
- Surgical Methods and Scar revision
- Botox for Scars: an excellent treatment immediately after surgery, or no longer than 2 days after. This helps to reduce tension associated with the development of thick scars.
Botox & Filler
We use several techniques to reduce the discomfort: a set of custom-made microneedle syringe, dilution in a physiological pH balanced solution, and a special vibrating device to soothe the pain. Also, pinching, tapping or earlobe massage techniques may be performed.
Fillers and Botox are used in combination to work on the emotional attributes of aging and to give our patients a fresh rejuvenated appearance without changing the natural facial features but leading to beautification envisioning artistic level results.
Sun spots, red broken blood vessels, rosacea, aging and sun damaged skin, and chronic inflammation can all be treated with specific wavelengths of light, laser, and radiofrequency (RF) energy. Our comprehensive and innovative approach gives the desired improvements in complexion, texture, pore size, and wrinkles for both the short- and long-term results. Lasers can be used for:
- Acne & Acne Scars
- Surgical Scars and Keloids Enhancement
- Burn Scars
- Stretch Mark
- Improving Pores, Oiliness and Texture
- Non-Ablative Skin Rejuvenation
- Wrinkles & prevention of aging
- Resurfacing (Laser Peel)
- Neck and Chest Rejuvenation
- Hair Reduction
- Age Spots
This service is available at these clinics
Danat Al Emarat Hospital
Abu Dhabi Gate City، Abu Dhabi