Why Choose Danat Al Emarat?
- Working with world-class specialty women and children’s hospital located in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi will improve your career ten folds.
- Exiting career growth and career ladders help our employees to reach to their full potentials and grow personally and professionally.
- Learn from the global experts in the healthcare field.
- Working in an accredited research and medical training center creates the right environment to clinicians to improve their skills and lead as mentors.
- Working as part of a bigger network (UEMedical) embraces the corporate feeling and widens the scope of services.
Company Growth and Success
- Danat Al Emarat is steadily growing in terms of patients’ volumes, space and number of facilities. In 2018, Danat Al Emarat opened its stand-alone outpatient center in Khaleej Al Arabi road (20 minutes away from the main hospital). A second tower of Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children is scheduled to open in 2021 which will be a new addition to women and children healthcare services, increasing the overall capacity of beds, especially number of advanced NICU beds, as well as bringing in new pediatrics subspecialties and improving the services provided to women and children in the Emirate.
Current openings 9
|Registered Nurse - Temporary Contract||Abu Dhabi||Full-time|
|GP - Pediatrics||Abu Dhabi||Full-time|
|Registered Midwife||Abu Dhabi||Full-time|
|Anesthesia Technician||Abu Dhabi||Full-time|
|Specialist Pediatrics||Abu Dhabi||Full-time|
|Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)||Abu Dhabi||Full-time|
|Registered Nurse - Adult Intensive Care Unit (ICU)||Abu Dhabi||Full-time|
|Specialized Nurse NICU||Abu Dhabi||Full-time|
Send us your CV
Can’t find a role that’s right for you? Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch as soon as we have one that matches your skills and attributes. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Embark on a new adventure
Abu Dhabi is a vibrant city and living and working here gives you many benefits including:
- Easy access to travel destinations throughout Africa, Asia, Europe and the Indian sub-continent, all within a six-hour flight.
- Accessibility to an established and growing hub for business and leisure opportunities in the Middle East.
- Local activities such as sea kayaking, road cycling, sailing, rugby, and desert excursions, as well as cultural attractions such as museums and festivals.
- Local events such as Formula 1 Racing, the Mubadala World Tennis Championship, The Abu Dhabi International Triathlon, Abu Dhabi and Dubai Film Festivals and concert performances from world-class talent.
- In-country tax complementary remuneration.
Danat Al Emarat Hospital is fully aware of the fake job offers being sent to individuals in the region. Fraudsters are using our name to solicit job applications and require job seekers or applicants to pay processing fees or deposit amount by sending false e-mails or by making fraudulent telephone calls. If any person receives any fraudulent communication, please disregard such emails or phone calls. These letters are fraudulent and were not issued by us. Danat Al Emarat Hospital does not request nor accept payments to secure a job opportunity. We are working diligently to investigate this matter and have it resolved.
If you wish to report such an incident, please contact us on email@example.com
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.